Below is a list of the most recent changes or additions made to data provided on this website. All data can also be accessed in the Data Library.
- OES Employment and Wages by Occupation for 2015 1st Quarter are now available online.
- Monthly Data Release
Unemployment Rates and Industry Employment data for June 2015 (preliminary) and May 2015 (revised) are now available. For additional release details, please visit the Data Release Schedule.
- Help Wanted OnLine™ (HWOL) for June 2015
Online job advertisements data for California.
- Spotlight on the California Economy (PDF) June 2015
This report provides the latest information on some of the economic indicators that include data on California.
- Custom Data Service policy change: Starting July 1, 2015, the Labor Market Information Division (LMID) will be expanding the application of the existing fee-based customized data service to cover more products. The major change to the policy eliminates the gratis first hour of processing customized data sets. Therefore, the LMID may begin to request reimbursement for the developmental costs of custom products and research services. For more information, please refer to the EDD/Labor Market Customized Data Services Web page.
- Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages (QCEW) data for 2014 3rd Quarter (FINAL) and 2014 4th Quarter (PRELIM) are now available online.
- 2014-2016 Short-Term Projections of Employment by Industry and Occupation for California are now available online.
- Size of Business
Data for California 3rd quarter 2014 are now available online.