What's New in LMI
Below is a list of the most recent changes or additions made to data provided on this website. All data can also be accessed in the Data Library.
Monthly Data Release - April 20, 2018
Unemployment Rates and Industry Employment data for March 2018 (preliminary) and February 2018 (revised) are now available. For additional release details, please visit the Data Release Schedule.
- Help Wanted OnLine™ (HWOL) for March 2018 - April 20, 2018
Online job advertisements data for California.
- Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages - March 9, 2018
QCEW data for 2017 2nd quarter REVISED, and 2017 3rd quarter PRELIM are now available online.
- California’s Veterans Workforce 2017 - March 7, 2018
This report provides an overview of the workforce trends related to California’s veterans in 2017.
- Size of Business Data - March 2, 2018
Size of Business Data for California 1st and 2nd quarter 2017 are now available online.
- Supply and Demand Tool – February 7th, 2018
Interactive tool designed and developed to assist workforce partners, businesses, and educational institutions, by providing data to build and strengthen partnerships in alignment with the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.