What's New in LMI
Below is a list of the most recent changes or additions made to data provided on this website. All data can also be accessed in the Data Library.
Monthly Data Release - October 21, 2016
Unemployment Rates and Industry Employment data for September 2016 (preliminary) and August 2016 (revised) are now available. For additional release details, please visit the Data Release Schedule.
- Help Wanted OnLine™ (HWOL) for September 2016 - October 21, 2016
Online job advertisements data for California.
- Size of Business Data - October 4, 2016
Size of Business Data for California fourth quarter 2015 are now available online.
- Quarterly Census of Employment & Wages - September 23, 2016
QCEW data for 2015 4th Quarter and Annual (FINAL), and 2016 1st Quarter (PRELIM) are now available online.
- Labor Day Briefing Report - September 6, 2016
The 2016 Labor Day Briefing highlights current labor market trends and statistics related to California’s Job Market.
- Infographics - September 6, 2016
Top 5 Middle-Skill Occupations for California Workforce Development Board’s 14 Regional Planning Units.
- Employment Projections - August 30, 2016
2014-2024 Projections of Employment by Industry and Occupation for California are now available online.