Training and Apprenticeships Information
The EDD Labor Market Information Division provides data and information for educators and training facility administrators to help determine which occupations and skills they should provide training for. Find other related resources in Jobs and Training.
We maintain a comprehensive listing of training providers and the programs they offer. Select one of the options below to start your search:
- Search by Field of Study
Which providers offer the type of program you need?
- Search by Training Provider
Look for providers by name, type of school, or location.
- Search by Green Training
Look for providers of green training programs.
- What Training Programs do I need?
Use the Occupation Profile to explore occupations and see the list of related training programs.
- Eligible Training Provider List
A list of training providers who are eligible to receive WIOA funding through Individual Training Accounts (ITAs). Includes locations, fees, programs, occupations, and apprenticeship programs.
- America's Job Center of California SM
Your local America's Job Center of California SM can help you identify potential sources for training.
- Cal Grant
Cal Grant awards are state funded monetary grants given to students to help pay for college expenses. And you do not have to pay them back!
- I Can Afford College
Information on financial aid to attend California Community Colleges.
- Money for College
Ideas and links to programs from the California Student Aid Commission.
- California Employment Training Panel
The California Employment Training Panel offers programs for small businesses who otherwise may have no means to train their workers.
The listing of a training institution in the EDD databases is voluntary. Here’s how to add your school:
- To the general training provider list – complete the Training Provider Profile
- To the Eligible Training Providers List – review the Policy and Procedures to find out if you qualify and how to apply.
In addition, training providers may be eligible to receive funding through the Employment Training Panel to provide specific training programs.
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP)
A nationally recognized system that provides a taxonomic scheme that supports the accurate tracking, assessment, and reporting of fields of study and program completions activity.
- Taxonomy of Programs (TOP)
Classification system tool used by the California Community Colleges
- Training Level Definitions
Information on the occupational training and education classifications from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Adult Education from the California Department of Education
- California Career Resource Network (CalCRN)
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office
- California Postsecondary Education Commission
- California Regional Occupational Programs (ROP)
- California Training Benefits
- California State University System
- California Virtual Campus
- Employment Training Panel
- University of California