How Are We Doing? -- A Customer Satisfaction Survey
The California Employment Development Department, Labor Market Information
Division (LMID), is committed to provide quality customer service via this
Internet site. This survey will help us determine if we are meeting your needs
and help us to better serve you. It should only take a few moments to answer the questions
below. You may skip questions.
The information you provide will only be used to improve this site.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Responses to this survey are tabulated monthly. DO NOT leave messages here about the following:
4. When you visit the Labor Market Information website for specific information, is the information:
very easy to find
easy to find
about the same as looking on most sites
hard to find
very hard to find
5. If you were looking for a particular item but did not find it, please describe the information you needed:
6. Data on this website are sometimes provided in an Excel spreadsheet format. Do you
have Microsoft Excel?
Yes If "Yes",what version?
4.0 or older
7.0 or Higher
7. How did you find out about the Labor Market Information website?
LMID Local Area Consultants
Newspaper / magazine article
Colleagues / Friend
Web search engine (i.e. Yahoo, Google, etc)
Links from other Web pages
On my own
LMID Publication or Presentation
8. From where do you access the Internet? (Check all that apply)
school / university classroom or computer lab
work / office
9. Please select the category that best describes your organization?
10. Please select your organization's primary business function?
11. Please tell us how we can better serve your data needs.
12. Please enter the code from the picture. This is to verify that we are getting data from the user and not a BOT who is entering it.
Write the characters in the image above:
If we may contact you about your comments, please complete the information below:
Phone (with area code):
Your participation in this survey is valuable. Thank you for your comments!!
Note to our Customers: The information you provide in this survey will only be used to improve this site. It will not be sent or provided to any other party, and will
be retained by LMID for one year. These data are confidential and are exempt
from requests made pursuant to the California Public Records Act. If would like to send an electronic message, go to our on-line message center.