LMI for Tulare County, California
The files listed below are for Tulare County, California, which is also known as the Visalia–Porterville Metropolitan Statistical Division. Some data are available only at the Metropolitan Division level. Questions about these data and the local area economy may be addressed to the Local Labor Market Consultant.
- County Profile
- Unemployment Rates and Labor Force
- Industry Employment Data
- Occupational Data
- Economic Indicators
- Data for Affirmative Action/EEO Plans
- WIA Planning Information Packet
- Population Data Resources
An overview of local labor market information including employment and unemployment, industry data, wages, consumer price index and more!
Unemployment Rates and Labor Force
- Visalia–Porterville MSA Press Release (PDF)
- Visalia–Porterville MSA Labor Force Data (Excel)
- Current Month Labor Force Data for Cities and Census Designated Places (Excel)
- Labor Force Data Search Tool
- Unemployment Rate and Labor Force Information
- Interactive Unemployment Rate and Labor Force Maps
Industry Employment Data
The EDDs Labor Market Information Division provides an overview of the Industry Employment Data in Tulure County.
- Methodology for Generating Industry Employment Data
- 2010-2020 Industry Employment Projections (Visalia–Porterville MSA) (Excel)
Industry Employment Data (Downloadable Excel Files):
Use the Industry Employment - Official Monthly Estimates (or CES) tool to search data.
Projections of Employment by Industry:
- Tulare County Industry Employment Projections Table (Excel)
- Methods and Economic Assumptions for Industry Projections
Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages (Based on NAICS Classification):
Agricultural Employment in California is produced monthly for California and six regions in the state. Tulare County is in the San Joaquin Valley Region.
Additional Industry Data
- Major Employers by County
List of major employers from the Americas Labor Market Information System Employer Database.
- Quarterly Workforce Indicators
Summaries of Quarterly Workforce Indicators at the county and local Workforce Investment Area levels.
- Size of Business Data:
Data for businesses by Employment Size, Industry, and County.
- California Industry and Occupation Staffing Patterns:
Data produced monthly for California and six regions in the state. Tulare County is in the San Joaquin Valley Region.
- Data by Industry
General industry data on the employment, the number and size of businesses, and other characteristics by industry.
Find occupational data for Tulare County on wages, projections of employment by occupation, and other occupational resources.
Projections of Employment by Occupation:
Tulare County Occupational Projections
- Occupational Projections Data Search Tool
- Occupational Projections (Excel)
- Occupations with Fastest Growth (Excel)
- Occupations with Most Job Openings (Excel)
- Methods and Economic Assumptions for Occupational Projections
Additional Occupational Data Resources
Resources and tools available for data relating to economic indicating factors for Tulare County.
- Income Data Search Tool
- Median Income and Poverty Level in 1999 for Places in Tulare to Yuba Counties
- Per Capita Personal Income by County from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Taxable Sales for California and Counties from the California Board of Equalization
- Additional Economic Indicators Information
Data for Affirmative Action/EEO Plans
The Data for Affirmative Action/EEO Plans page provides information for the 2000 Census population, labor force data, and summary occupational information for use in developing affirmative action programs, also known as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
WIA Planning Information Packet
The Workforce Information Act (WIA) Planning Information Packets were developed to aid local organizations in identifying the needs of target groups in order to make appropriate resource allocations for employment and training activities.
Population Data Resources
- Population & Census
- County Commute Map (PDF)
- California Demographic Research Unit
- United States Census Bureau