California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Part-time Fraternal Agent
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
A Part Time Fraternal license holder is a person who is affiliated with a fraternal benefit society or association, selling the society's or association's insurance to the membership on a "substantially less than full- time basis", which is interpreted as 20 hours or less per week.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Residency: California residency is required
• Entity Types: Individual
• Fingerprint Impressions: Fingerprints are required for all unlicensed
• Application: $154 license fee
• Examination: none
• Renewal: $154 each two-year term
• Fingerprint fees: The fingerprint fee at the California Department of Insurance (CDI)'s fingerprint vendor, Accurate Biometrics, is $58.30. Review the following link for more information: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0200-prod-licensing/0100-applicant-info/0300-ca-fingerprint/index.cfm.
Other license information:
• Pre-Licensing Education/Experience Requirement: None
• Continuing Education required: None
• Average Time to Process Application: two to three weeks
• Renewal Period: Two-year license term
For more information on this license use this URL: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/part-time-fraternal.cfm.
Authority: Sections 11100-11107 of the California Insurance Code.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Insurance Sales Agents ||413021 |