California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Motor Club Agent
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
A Motor Club Agent is a person who acts or aids in any manner in the solicitation, delivery, or negotiation of any membership or service contract on behalf of the appointing motor club.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Residency: California residency is required
• Prelicensing Experience/Education: None
• Entity: Individual and Business Entity
• Application: $154 for two-year term
• Action Notice or Business Entity Endorsement: $26
• Renewal: $154 each two-year license term
• Fingerprint processing: The fingerprint fee at the California Department of Insurance (CDI)'s fingerprint vendor, Accurate Biometrics, is $58.30. Review the following link for more information: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0200-prod-licensing/0100-applicant-info/0300-ca-fingerprint/index.cfm.
Other license information and requirements:
• Exam required: No
• Fingerprint impressions: Fingerprint impressions are required for all
unlicensed resident applicants
• Average Time to Process Application: two to three weeks
• Renewal Period: Two-year license term
• Continuing education: None
For more information on this license type use this URL: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/motor-club.cfm.
Authority: Sections 12140-12311 of the California Insurance Code.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Insurance Sales Agents ||413021 |