California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Adjuster, Interim Public Insurance
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
An Interim Public Insurance Adjuster licensee is a person employed by a Public Insurance Adjuster for the purpose of training.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• License Filing :$192 (license expires one year from date issued);
• Employer Authorization: $46;
• Fingerprint fee $58.30 or more.
Other license information and requirements:
• Renewal Period: Nonrenewable;
• Exam required: No;
• Fingerprints required: Yes;
• Experience Requirement: None;
• Average Time to Process Application: 2 to 3 weeks;
• Entity types: Individual only.
Special License Requirements:
• Employer authorization completed by the Public Insurance Adjuster who will
employ the applicant for training purposes;
• 2 ID passport photos;
• $20,000 bond of Public Insurance Adjuster;
For more information on this license type use this URL: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/interim-public-adjuster.cfm
Authority: California Insurance Code, Division 5, Chapter 2, Sections 15000-15062.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators ||131031 |