California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Adjuster, Interim Public Insurance
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
An Interim Public Insurance Adjuster licensee is a person employed by a Public Insurance Adjuster for the purpose of training.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• License Filing : $218 (license expires one year from date issued)
• Employer Authorization: $46
• Fingerprint fee: Fingerprint impressions are required for unlicensed applicants. The fingerprint fee at the California Department of Insurance's authorized vendor site, Accurate Biometrics, is $58.30. For more information, please review the following link: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0200-prod-licensing/0100-applicant-info/0300-ca-fingerprint/index.cfm.
Other license information and requirements:
• Renewal Period: Nonrenewable
• Exam required: No
• Fingerprints required: Yes, please review the information noted under Fingerprint Fees
• Experience Requirement: None
• Average Time to Process Application: two to three weeks
• Entity types: Individual only
Special License Requirements:
• Employer authorization completed by the Public Insurance Adjuster who will
employ the applicant for training purposes
• 2 identification passport photos
• $20,000 bond of Public Insurance Adjuster
For more information on this license type use this URL: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/interim-public-adjuster.cfm.
Authority: California Insurance Code, Division 5, Chapter 2, Sections 15000-15007.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators ||131031 |