California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
A Certificate of Registration as an Administrator is issued to a person who collects any charge or premium from, or who adjusts or settles claims on, resident of this State in connection with life or health insurance coverage or annuities or coverage described in Section 740 of the California Insurance Code.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Residency: California residency is not required
• Entity Types: Individual and Business Entity
• Application: $170
• Renewal: $170 each two-year license term
• Fingerprint fees: Fingerprint impressions are required for unlicensed applicants. The fingerprint fee at the California Department of Insurance's fingerprint vendor, Accurate Biometrics, is $58.30. For more information, please review http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0200-prod-licensing/0100-applicant-info/0300-ca-fingerprint/index.cfm.
Other license information and requirements:
• Fingerprint Impressions: Are required for all unlicensed applicants
• Examination: None
• Experience Requirement: None
• • Average Time to Process Application: two to three weeks
• Renewal Period: Two-year license term that renews on the last day of the month the license was issued.
For: more information on this license type, use this URL: https://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/administrator.cfm.
Authority: Sections 1757.1-1757.3 of the California Insurance Code.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks ||439041 |