California Occupational License
Department of Insurance
Producer Licensing Bureau
Licensing Agency Contact Information:
License Requirements, Fees, and Examination Information:
||320 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814 - 4309
| Phone Number:
| Fax Number:
| Internet Address:
A Certificate of Registration as an Administrator is issued to a person who collects any charge or premium from, or who adjusts or settles claims on, residents of this State in connection with life or health insurance coverage or annuities or coverage described in Section 740 of the California Insurance Code.
Occupations To Which This License Applies:
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Residency: California residency is not required.
• Entity Types: Individual and Business Entity.
• Application: $128 license fee for two-year term;
• Renewal: $128 for two-year term;
• Fingerprint fees: $58.30.
Other license information and requirements:
• Fingerprint Impressions: Are required for all unlicensed applicants who have
not held a license issued by this Department within the last 12 months. All
business entities are required to submit fingerprint impressions of one
officer, partner, manager, or member of the business entity.
• Examination: None;
• Experience Requirement: None;
• Average Time to Process Application: 2-3 weeks;
• Renewal Period: Biennially (every second year).
For more information on this license type use this URL: http://www.insurance.ca.gov/0200-industry/0050-renew-license/0200-requirements/administrator.cfm.
Authority: California Insurance Code, Division 1, Part 2, Chapter 5, Sections 1757.1-1757.3.
|Occupation Title||SOC Code
|Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks ||439041 |