JobCentral National Labor Exchange
JobCentral National Labor Exchange, a national job bank serving employers and job seekers hosted by the DirectEmployers Association, lists more than one million jobs available daily. On JobCentral, users can do the following at no cost:
- Targeted, customized national and international job searches.
- Post résµmé online, develop cover letters, and save job searches with the "Job Scout."
- Learn about hot industries and career choices.
- Get information on occupational trends, state and employer profiles, and resources for planning career moves.
- Post employer job listings, search for résµmé set up automated searches for employees, and manage employer accounts of résµmé
CalJOBSSM, the Employment Development Department’s premier online job listing service, provides free Internet access to California job listings, résµmé and other employment-related resources. For those without Internet access at home, CalJOBSSM is available to customers in One-Stop Centers statewide. CalJOBSSM serves employers who want to fill job openings and job seekers looking for job opportunities and is linked to America’s Job Bank. Among other things:
- Job seekers can browse job listings, create and store résµmé and if they find suitable openings, make available a system-generated résµmé ¦or online viewing by prospective employers.
- Employers can post a job listing and browse résµmé of job seekers who meet the specifications of the openings.